Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another elimination and another episode I didn't really care about....

Well, Andrew and Katie are gone and I'm really just fine with it. Andrew was for sure going home, and although I thought it would've been Aaron joining him, I'm not sad at all that Katie is gone. She's done well the last two weeks, but that isn't saying much since the rest of the weeks she's been on the show have been wretched. It's a shame that Andrew left so early since he had such a great run in Hollywood week, but sadly, he wasn't going to win anyway so it didn't really matter when he left...he was bound to leave eventually.

Ok...the performance by Brooke White and that Jason or Justin whoever he was. Eeek. Not good. Not good at all. She was pleasant and nice on her season, but she's still just as awkward now as she was then. She STILL...like 3 years later..looked so nervous to be up there performing. And whoever that was singing with her.... yeah, umm... no thank you. I would've rather seen more of that Africa video with the precious Elliot and those cute little kids than to have wasted 4 minutes listening to them sing that song. It just wasn't necessary.

Now....my favorite part of the show was of course Adam, but I must be honest..and I'm sure everyone will appreciate this.. I didn't think his performance was all that fantastic this time. I wasn't crazy about the way he started the song and I wasn't crazy about all the smoke and lasers. I also think his voice has sounded much better in the past than it did tonight. I was still excited to hear his screams and it was nice to be reminded of how wonderful last season was since this one is a train wreck, but I was hoping for an all caps kinda paragraph about Adam and it's just not happening. I still say he's 20 thousand times better than anyone on the show this year... so at least he's got that going for him! I can't wait to see him in concert this summer!

That's about all I've got for this week. I'm actually finding myself having to force these blogs cuz I just am so over this season that it's hard to find the excitement to write them anymore. I don't think there's ever been a season where I legitimately didn't care who won. The only thing I can say for this season is that it BETTER not be Aaron or Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment