Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is absolutely ridiculous...

For the LOVE! I am so flipping annoyed at all that is American Idol right now. I don't even know what to say. Paige, Aaron, Tim, and Katie...four people who should've never even BEEN in the Top 12 have now managed to stay ANOTHER undeserved week. HONESTLY!!! I liked Lacey. She wasn't going to win so I suppose it's not THAT big of deal that she went home, but before the 4 of them? Really?! Unacceptable.

Ugh.

This season is bothering me more than I can even say. I almost didn't even want to watch tonight cuz I had a feeling something like this would happen. I fast forwarded through both Orianti and Kesha because WOW... I can't stand either of their voices. There was really no need to watch them since nothing they could've done would've ever made me want to listen to them on purpose. Ever.

So I need to get a few things off my chest here. The judges save. That is such a joke. Like they would honestly have used it this soon. C'mon. Who are they kidding? It's just basically torture having the person sing when you KNOW they aren't going to save you. And Katie and Paige's tears at the end... yes, girls, you should be crying. You should both be crying over the guilt that should be consuming you about the fact that now FIVE people that sing better than you are going to be sitting at home watching the show while you continue to make a mockery of the show each and every week. I'd cry if I were you, too!

And speaking of making a mockery of things. Tim. Dude... the "oh my gosh, I'm safe?!" little back step that you did. Spare me. Sure you were surprised...WE ALL WERE... but that's somewhat patronizing... and you were still in the bottom 3 so I wouldn't get too comfortable on those couches. Does he honestly think he has a snowball's chance in you know where of winning the whole thing? Poor Tim. You need to take Aaron and Katie and Paige and have yourselves a little powwow to talk about how lucky you are to still be on the show and about the reality that none of you are ever going to come close to winning. And then you need to all go home.

To end this very frustrated (if you couldn't tell) blog.. I'd like to just point out how much I love Crystal. You can see it all over her face that she's just as annoyed as I am. She knew Lilly and the rest of the ones eliminated last week should've gone home, and she knows that people that are still there should not be there. If I was at the the top of that 11 pack like she is I'd be annoyed to. Annoyed that I had to share the stage with such utter ridiculousness while my friend with her peacock earrings was sitting at home instead of sitting next to me like she should be.

I miss Adam. So badly. So very, very badly. I miss everything about last season. I even miss Lil Rounds.... and you KNOW I must be serious about this season if I'm saying something like THAT! I mean, I'd rather Lil be in the top 12 AGAIN for the 2nd year in a row than have to come to terms with the fact that Tim, Aaron, and Katie are still there and Lilly, Alex and Katelyn are not. It's just beyond ridiculous.

Sorry for the downer of a blog, but it just had to be said.

This season better pick it up FAST!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man!! I am with you on this season. I wasn't sure why I even kept it on last night either. My biggest annoyance was Orianthi and Kesha too. They were terrible and if they were to "audition" for this show, they wouldn't have probably even made it to Hollywood. Pathetic! And these are the examples given to the rest of the 11 still sticking around that you can make it because someone can "fix" your voice and mistakes on a CD? How sad....I like Orianthi's cd to an extent, but I kind of want to trash it after last night. And I have never been a fan of Kesha. I always turn the radio when her songs come on...for one thing, she doesn't even sing. She talks through her entire song. It's sad what this music industry is coming to...

    ReplyDelete