Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This show has got to be kidding me.....

I'm about done with this season. Are you kidding me that Tim, Katie, AND Aaron were safe again!? C'mon!! I'm so irritated. I suppose I can't complain too much because I usually vote for Didi and last night I didn't, but STILL... to have Katie and Tim be the safe ones out of that bottom three? No. At least the other two were THERE. I guess that's saying something, but honestly. This is getting old. I'm trying really hard to still care, but I just kind of don't anymore. I'm not even gonna apologize for mentioning him again cuz now, more than ever, I REALLY miss last season and Adam! Love him or hate him, at least he was exciting! Gee whiz!

The fact that I am irritated with this season is not helped by my LARGE disdain for Kara. Shut up. Just shut up, Kara. When you made that "joke" about Simon being in love with himself.. um... newsflash...Ryan had already said that 35 seconds before you did. Good try, though. MAN she annoys the snot out of me! And her talking to Tim about if he really understands what they're saying... I mean, for real. Sure I don't think Tim should be such a smiling fool either, but who cares!? Let the kid smile.... don't crush his dreams if he's living in some lala land where he thinks he can win... just let him live there. We all know he's NOT gonna win, so what harm is he causing? Get over it.

Ok.... Usher. Um. That song was utterly ridiculous. Much like this season! There was ACTUALLY a lyric that said "your booty...wow.... your boobies...pow!" ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?! Between that and the performance by P. Diddy that I fast forwarded, I just didn't know what to do with all the r&b entertainment tonight. Even Reuben, who I love, sang a cheesy stupid sounding song. What the junk!? Going back to P. Diddy.... did Ryan introduce him as "P. Diddy Dirty Money"..... PLEASE do not tell me that he's changed his name again and that THAT is what it is now. I have one thing to say to you, Mr. Diddy: get over yourself.

I'm not even gonna get into the whole intro with the movie trailer and all that mumbo jumbo. It was all just real dumb. I just cannot bring myself to care about this season the way I want to. I wish that I was as excited about it as I was last year. I wish there was a contestant I was crazy about. I wish I looked forward to the show each week. And I WISH the horrible singers would stop sticking around. It's like Sanjaya all over again. I think it might be safe to say that the rest of this season is just gonna be a big yawn. With Lilly and Alex not even in the Top 12, my interest was already decreasing.... and now with Lacey and Didi gone and Tim and Katie STILL there... my interest is lower than it's ever been. After last week I thought we were on the way back up, but this week just put it right back on the road to sucksville. As Simon would say, I am very frusTRATed.

If Tim doesn't go home next week I may consider not watching the results shows anymore and just blogging about the singing. I just don't know how much more I can take.

1 comment:

  1. I totally get why you are frustrated with this season. I am kind of hoping it's the last one. It's just not...well...not.

    And, yes...Ryan said "P. Diddy Dirty Money." What an idiot. And I was SOOOOOOO disappointed with Usher. That was about the DUMBEST song I have ever heard. Even his dancing was so-so. UGH.

    I am just watching to hear what Crystal will sing next. And Lee. And Mike. And maybe Siobhan. Maybe.

    Crystal should win. Period.

    Happy Birthday, G.

    ReplyDelete